Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1 posts
1,124 visits

Adult Education

RS started this conversation

I am seeking assistance for continuing my education.  I have been out of high school for 10 years and now it is time for me to go back.  I am interested in Radiologic Technology.  I plan to receive my associates degree, work a few years for the experience, then I would go back to school to receive additional education to learn the skills for  computer tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.  I would need assistance with childcare for the two years it would take to receive an Associates degree.

Click here to add your comment...